Dear Parents,
In the classroom safety is going to be our first priority! The school is going to provide lab coats, but the students will also need to purchase safety glasses. These can be purchased through me at the cost of $5. I will be selling them all this week and the next. Also I have listed some very important and fun sites below. I would like for both you and your child to go over the rules and if you could help them understand the rules that would be wonderful! There will be a no tolerance policy during science labs.
Lab Safety will give you the most basic set of lab rules....but they are very important!
This site will be a little more fun! Look at the picture and find out What's Wrong.
Now it is time for the Safety Scramble!
Well I hope you have enjoyed learning about Science Safety Rules! Remember to check back each week!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment